Your EOS UK boys are back with Carshare34! There is A LOT going on and they get each other up to speed with the latest Blockchain developments from our UK perspective.
Spoiler alert they are just driving to get Jim’s breakfast! (the Jimmy needs regular feeding, toilet breaks and being kept nice and warm for optimum performance!)
In this episode, we learn about the latest goings-on with your friendly neighbourhood Block Producer Candidates. Has Roger come down from his Blockchain Live high and his TWO, yes TWO, conversations with Dan Larimer?
The topics covered:
- The last Bitfinex shuffle
- Telos Crescendo!
- Jim nominated for the Telos Foundation Board of Directors, Check him out at https://www.telosfoundation.io/foundation
- All the Telos governance documents have been completed & voted in by the community. The full documentation can be found at https://telosfoundation.io/governance
- Telos exchange listing news: First TLOS/BTC trading pair announced by ChainRift! https://medium.com/@teloslogical/telos-chainrift-collaboration-announced-9840bf902fd1
- Telos UK Testnet server in top 3-5 for performance https://www.alohaeos.com/tools/benchmarks#networkId=4&timeframeId=2
- Telos Public keys remaining as EOS instead of changing to TLOS
- The latest instalment of ‘What Anthony did next’
- Telos ‘When launch?’ We go when we are all green https://telosfoundation.io/launch
If you have found this video useful and would like to reciprocate then please consider, liking, sharing & voting for us as one of your 30 approved Block Producers.
If we get enough votes we can be paid for running our nodes on the Blockchains, and for publishing helpful information like this post and video so we can all learn to benefit from the Blockchain.
On the EOS Blockchain you can vote for our block producer handle: eosukblocpro
On the Telos Blockchain you can vote for our block producer handle: telosuknodes
To vote, download an EOS or Telos wallet from https://eosuk.io/wallet
You could also start learning how to use the Scatter browser plugin (plugin support will end soon), or the new Scatter desktop program to manage your private keys.
When you’ve got Scatter working you can also vote using one of the many block explorer websites, or other eosio based tools website like EOS BlockSmiths Workshop https://dashboard.eosblocksmith.io
If you need help getting setup for voting then contact us via telegram https://t.me/eosuk , email us email@example.com or phone us on +44 115 822 4546